Diploma in Computer Engineering
(3 Years Program-48 seats)
This three years Diploma in Computer Engineering is designed to produce middle level skilled technician updated with latest skills of computer and information technology with a view to cope with the emerging technological change. Many people in the developed, developing and under developed countries have been given emphasis for the broader application of computer. Computer Engineering has been contributing the world for the overall development and creating job or employment opportunities in both public and private sectors.
The program aims to produce mid-level technical human resource equipped with knowledge and skills in allied field of study
The curriculum has following objectives:
1. To produce middle level competent technical workforce/human resources that could provide services to the public and private organizations in the field of Computer.
2. To prepare such technicians who are able to work in public and private organizations in general communication, banking and business sectors in particular.
3. To prepare such technical workforce who will demonstrate positive attitude and respect for the profession and socio-cultural values.
4. To help in meeting the demand of such technical workforce required for the public and private organizations of Nepal.
5. To reduce the dependence on employing such technicians from foreign countries.
6. To create self-employment opportunities immensely.
• SLC pass or SEE or equivalent with minimum C Grade (2.0 Grade Point) in Mathematics and Science and 1.6 Grade Point or equivalent in English and as per the provisions mentioned in the admission guidelines of Office of the Controller of Examinations, CTEVT.
• Pre-diploma in related subject or equivalent with minimum 68.33%.
• Pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT.